I am so excited! We are going to New Mexico tomorrow and I can hardly wait. I am going to spend time with my family and see a few friends, and boy has it been too long. I was home for a week last year to spend some time with a friend who had lost her husband. So although happy to be there for her, I wasn't really there to see my family.
On this trip I am also visiting with some friends from college who I haven't seen since 2001!!! This couple has always been an inspiration to me. They have three boys and just recently moved back to NM from Oregon. I met them in a public speaking class my freshman year and we have always kept in touch. It will be great to see them and introduce them to my new little family. So very excited!!!
I was just thinking today about how happy I am to be living in KS and not in NM anymore. Sometimes you just need to find the "perfect fit". It feels like home to me here and I love the life we have. I miss NM but more than anything, I miss my family and friends that still live there. You guys want to move to KS???
So we're off to the "Land of Enchantment" to have some fun in the dry sun. Hope you all have a great Memorial Day!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Outta Here!!
Posted by Mikayla at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We really enjoyed our visit with you. Hopefully we can see you one more time before you go. :)
Hi Mi-Kay-Lo!! Breanna, Lance and I are oh so very excited to see you and Greg and Sierra this evening!!! Oh the joys life can bring in just one year!!!
Love You!
Jenn
Post a Comment